Open for submissions | Deadline – October 4th 2020
The Indian Photo Festival – Hyderabad announces the Open Call inviting photographers from all over the world to submit their works for the 2020 exhibitions.
Bringing the best of photography to Hyderabad each year, the IPF 2020 will take place from 12th Nov in Hyderabad. The festival showcases a wide range of photography across all genres from around the globe with a series of events, including talks and discussions, portfolio reviews, screenings and workshops. The 2019 edition presented works by 550 established and emerging artists from 60 countries.
- Submissions are open to photographers, curators, collectives, archives, galleries and organisations from around the world.
- Submissions are free and open to all topics and issues.
- Submissions should be a body of work (photo series or photo essay) including minimum 15 images.
- Submissions should be made with an Artist Statement not exceeding 300 words and a short bio of the artist not exceeding 200 words
- Please zip the folder, name it your firstname_lastname and email to with the subject line : Submission – Firstname Lastname
- The submitted folder size can be no more than 20 MB. (File format: JPG | Resolution: 72dpi | Images must be sized to 1600 pixels on the longest side)
- The curatorial team of the Festival will review the submitted works and will contact you if your works are selected for the festival.
- Last date for submission is October 4th 2020.